Names, Places and Things

A hodgepodge of topics that has captured my time and attention

1/25/2010

My very first blog entry

Posted by Anna Escondo |

This is my very first blog.  Thanks to the music of Alanis Morissette, Tori Amos, Plumb, Pink and Avril Lavigne for keeping me sane and inspired.  I have been wanting to write articles on the things I liked and/or disliked but haven't really had the opportunity.  Thanks to Blogger. com because I can now finally continue what I have been putting off for a long time even though the idea of tweaking templates and learning some necessary web technologies to make my blog successful is quite overwhelming.  


Being the usual OC me, I have Googled all the information I need to put up a blog.  And after pouring through a lot of articles and posts, I finally felt the need to start writing my very first post.  I am very ecstatic to share to the world my take on some of the names, places and things here and abroad.  Some may agree and some may not but what the heck, it's just my opinion.  So keep on reading and I will keep on writing.          

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe